Admission open for classes:- 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 & 11
We warmly welcome you to Hill’s High Family. As you are seeking admission for your ward in Hills High School, Vesu, Surat. We wish to be of maximum service to you in this regard. As you are very well aware, the number of seats is limited and the admission seekers are many. The admission is based on successfully completing certain admission formalities and procedures.
HILLS’ HIGH SCHOOL
ADMISSION FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2018-19.
A very warm welcome to one and all to the HILLS HIGH FAMILY. As you are aspiring to become a new member of the family, we feel it is extremely important that you familiarize yourself with the school’s traditions and methods. Parents are requested to browse the entire website thoroughly.
The admission procedure at Hills’ High School will be completed in 5 stages.
Stage-1 ADMISSION FORMS
The issuing of admission Forms for Std 1 at Hills’ High School will commence soon after the vacation. Parents interested must collect their Admission Forms from Hills’ High School, Vesu on 15/11/17 & 21/11/17, between 8:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m.
Please note the following important points ….
- Forms will be issued to the PARENTS OF THE CHILD ONLY. Please do not send friends or relatives to collect the admission form, as a detailed Questionnaire is to be completed by the parents.
- It is COMPULSORY to bring the child’s Birth Certificate with the CHILD’S NAME clearly mentioned on it , to collect a form.
- Forms will be issued only to students whose date of birth falls on or before 31st March 2013.
- It is compulsory for all parents to have their personal email id. All correspondence will be STRICTLY DONE THROUGH EMAIL ONLY. For any queries, parents may also mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to collect the form on the specified date will disqualify the candidate for Admission.
STAGE 2 Questionnaire Stage:
- Completing a short Questionnaire & submission of the same at the time of collecting the form.
STAGE 3 Interaction with students:
- A fun filled session will be conducted with all the prospective students at Hills’ High School,
- The session would be for approx ONE HOUR, parents are requested to remain in the school for a short INTRODUCTORY SESSION.
- It is COMPULSORY for the all students to WEAR THEIR SCHOOL I CARD, for the interaction session.
- In case a child does not participate in the Interaction session , he/she will be disqualified from admission.
STAGE 4 Parents (If the students interaction stage is cleared ):
- Parents of the candidates will be called for an interaction with the Admission Committee at a specific date and time. For the interaction, it is COMPULSORY FOR BOTH MOTHER & FATHER TO BE PRESENT.
- Failure of parents to attend the interaction will disqualify the candidate.
STAGE 5 Submission of form (If the Interaction stage is cleared):
Candidates who are selected after the interaction will be informed to submit all the necessary documents along with the admission forms to Hills’ High School to complete the Admission procedure.
PLEASE NOTE :
- The entire Admission Procedure will be completed through the school website hillshigh.com . Parents are requested to visit the site and familiarize themselves with the school. All information and updates regarding admissions, will be displayed on this site, http://www.hillshigh.com/admission/admission
- In case an older child is already studying at Hills’ High School. Please give the SIBLINGS’ name and class no. at the time of collecting the form.
Wishing you all the Best !
Parents are requested to browse the school website (www.hillshigh.com) thoroughly.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with single step”